I've been playing with the Droid RAZR M for the past couple of months--I'll have a post coming before too long about that--and now they've given me a prize pack to give away to a lucky reader of this site: The winner will receive a new Droid RAZR HD as well as a $50 Verizon gift card.
The RAZR HD launched as the most compact 4.7" smartphone on the market and contains such features as:
- An 8-megapixel camera and HD display that makes movies, photos, magazines and websites appear with vibrant clarity.
- Circles Widget makes it easy to view battery life, text notifications, missed calls or weather updates, right on the home screen.
- Near-field communications-enabled, so customers can use Android Beam to share contacts, documents and maps directly to compatible phones.
- A battery that allows for up to 32 hours of normal use and double the internal storage (of older RAZR phones) to 32 GB.
- Runs over 4G LTE, combined with Chrome for Android, meaning customers can enjoy blazing fast speeds that make downloading documents or surfing the Web a breeze.
- Device is Global Ready, so calling home or sending emails is possible from more than 205 countries around the world.
It's also built with Gorilla Glass and KEVLAR fiber, so it's a durable little bugger!
In order to enter the sweepstakes, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post before December 14th (I'll cut off entries at 8 am CST on 12/14) that answers the question: "What Droid RAZR feature are you the most excited about?"
To enter, you must be a resident of the United States. Also, given that I allow anonymous comments on this blog, you must either log-in to leave your comment in a way that includes your email address or otherwise leave me some way to get in touch if you win. Also, please only enter one giveaway and only leave one comment. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
Each comment will be numbered (comment 1 = #1) and at the end I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. I won't re-number the comments in the case of ineligible entries or comments that aren't actually entries into the contest, I'll just draw again should their comment number be pulled. And my decision is final.
I've really enjoyed using the RAZR that Verizon Wireless gave me earlier this year. It's fast to load everything, the service is awesome (even in the semi-rural area that I live in), the camera is solid, it's got a lot of memory, and the screen is really nice. It just got upgraded to Jellybean and that's an awesome operating system.
The phone that I'm giving away a step up from the RAZR I've been using, so I'm sure whoever wins it will really enjoy it!
Good luck to all, and thanks to Verizon!