Here are ten tweet-style things to know about whoa oh whoa oh whoa Notre Dame:
1) 6-2-1 on the season, 4-1-1-1 in the ccha. Split with BGSU last weekend.
2) They currently reside 1 point ahead of the Wolverines in the standings and this is the only regular season series. With both games at Yost, it is a huuuuuuge weekend.
3) Win over BC, impressive. Loss to BGSU, tie against WMU, not as much.
4) Their three senior forwards have combined for 7-23--30 this year. Ridderwall is second on the team with five goals. Frosh Anders Lee has 7.
5) There goes my shirt up over my hea......whoops, wrong Tweet-style. Mike Johnson is 4-1-1 with a 2.15/.925
6) #10 offense, #23 defense.
7) Power play bad. 13.8%. PK exceptional. 88.9%. They have given up 5 ppgs and have scored three shorties.
8) Friday is on bigtennetwork.com we hope. Saturday is on Comcast.
9) Louie, Rust, and Hagelin have combined for 11-9--20 in ten games against the Irish.
10) The teams have split the last four but Michigan is just 5-8 in the last 13 against ND.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5